RAILS OF FURY
Rails of Fury is a 3D, high-speed, on rails platformer created by a team of 5 students in Unity for the PC.
Adrenaline! Drama! Wipe-outs! Energy Drinks! Join Jace Wango, Extreme Athlete/Organic Potato Farmer, as he makes his comeback to the world of Para-Karting in the caves of Mount Mondo. Crimson Ox Energy Drinks has spent millions to reshape the entire inside of a mountain for Rails of Fury, the best damn extreme sporting event humanity has ever seen. With Jace Wango in the driver's seat, world records WILL be broken!
Drink Crimson Ox! Taste the Mountain, Taste the Extreme.
RAILS OF FURY | Facebook
GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER & UI DESIGNER
CORE GAMEPLAY DESIGN
- Implemented Splines for Player Movement and manipulated them to incorporate the team's intended gameplay design.
- Implemented Air Gliding, Track Switching, Ramp Jump, Score System and Stunts.
- Set up seamless level transitions using Asynchronous Level Loading.
- Integrated Controller Vibration-Feedback using XInputDotNet Framework.
- Designed and programmed the user interface for the entire game. The user interface took inspiration from the fantastic designs made for Forza MotorSport 4, Forza Horizon, DiRT3, Need for Speed Rivals and Assassin's Creed III.
- Integrated and implemented the Audio, Art and Animation assets in the game.
Rails of Fury was developed by a team of 5 students attending the Game Design program at Vancouver Film School.